THE IMPORTANCE OF A COMPREHENSIVE EYE EXAM
You may think your eyes are healthy, but visiting an eye care professional for a comprehensive dilated eye exam is the only way to really be sure. During the exam, each eye is closely inspected for signs of common vision problems and eye diseases, many of which have no early warning signs. Having a comprehensive dilated eye exam is one of the best things you can do to make sure that you’re seeing the best you can and that you’re keeping your eyes healthy.
Bridgeton Location (Appointments can be requested below or by calling 856-455-5500)
Monday: 8:00 am – 6:30 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 3:30 pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Millville Location (Appointments can be requested by calling 856-825-1011)
Monday: 9:0 0am – 5:30 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Our doctors are available after hours for emergency eyecare. Outside of regular business hours, please call our main number (856-455-5500) and listen to the message for contact instructions.
1. All patients and staff must wear a mask/cloth covering. We ask that you please bring your own as there is a national shortage and we cannot provide one for each patient. If you do not abide by this, you will not be seen.
2. You will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms. This is mandated by the state, so please expect the questions. We ask if you are feeling under the weather or have been in contact with someone with COVID in the last 2 weeks, please reschedule after 2 weeks since exposure/sickness.
3. Your temperature will be taken on arrival. This will be done with a non-contact forehead thermometer. It will be done on staff and patients upon arrival. If your temperature is elevated above 100 degrees, you will be asked to reschedule after 2 weeks. If refused, you will not be seen.
4. Contactless Check-in. There is no longer the need to call the office to let us know you are here. We will great you at the door and your exam will begin in a timely fashion.
5. No guests allowed. Only the patient that is scheduled for an exam will be allowed in the office unless you are a minor or in need of assistance (one adult can accompany the patient in this case).
6. No walk-in appointments will be available. Exams and optical shopping will be done by appointment only.
7. Patient spacing. We have decreased available appointment times and spread them out to limit the number of patients in the office at once. We have also rearranged the patient lobby to abide by the recommended social distancing of 6 feet.
8. Late for appointments. In order to limit the number of patients in the office at the same time, if you are more than 10 minutes late to your appointment, you will be asked to reschedule.
* Please note: Due to these unusual circumstances, there will be a $40 fee for no-shows. To avoid this, please call the office at least 24 hours before your scheduled exam to reschedule.
9. Disinfecting. It has been and will continue to be our policy to thoroughly disinfect the office before and after each patient arrives. We will have new hand sanitizer stations throughout the office and ask you kindly to please sanitize your hands upon entering and leaving.
Thank you in advance for your part in keeping you and your family safe. Above all, keeping you safe while caring for your health is most important. We look forward to seeing you soon and being able to provide for your vision needs!
Appointments for the Millville office are taken by contacting the office (856-825-1011) directly.